Estou começando a jogar WoW com mais frequencia e fiquei com duvida de como conseguir alguns outros emblemas que dropam nas heroics. Coloquei no forum e consegui a resposta, para quem se interessar.
1 – Frost emblems
you get 2 for doing your first random heroic of the day
you get 5 for doing the weekly raid
you get 2 for each boss in ICC 10 / ICC 25 / Toravon in VOA
2 – Triumph emblems
you get 1 per heroic boss.
you get 2 for each completed heroic run after the first of the day
you get 2 for the fire/ wind / earth bosses in VOA
you get 1-2 for each boss in all the lower tier WOLK raids (naxx / EOE / Sarth / Uld / TOC)
3 – Emblem of frost vendors are in the ICC raid zone, near the horde / ally Dalaran inns, and since the last patch on vendors in dalaran that carry your tier armor. (tanks for everything is the plate vendor building)
4 – Trophies of the crusade drop from bosses in the TOC 25 and TOGC 10 raids.
People I am almost completing the SET T9 and I put the gems and enchantments on items.
1 – I was told to get enchantment shoulders have to have reputation in Stromind?
1.1 – If I have a reputation as I do to enchant the item? Have to buy something?
1.2 – I can not Charms for all my items?
1.3 – In this case I have to ask someone to put this spell that right? And the prices have any references?
2 – The gems I have to buy in the AH right?
2.1 – What other way to get gems?
2.2 – If I get the items needed to make the gem, it is safe to ask someone to do for me?
Any hint is very life, Thank you for help
Respostas para essas perguntas:
The best shoulder enchant is bought from Sons of Hodir after you’re exalted, and if you’re not a scribe. The enchant costs roughly 120 gold, i don’t know for sure. 20 Heroism badges are used to buy uncut gems. Buy the gem you need and find a JC to cut it into whatever you want.
1. You want reputation with The Sons Of Hodir.
2. You have to buy the enchant from their vendor. You find it in your inventory, right click on the enchant, and then click on your shoulders.
3. I don’t know these charms that you speak of.
4. You can buy enchants for your other gear from enchanters, or off the auction house.
1. Yes, you can buy your gems off the auction house. If your shoulders are purple, you might want to purchase the purple gems.
2. I know you can get uncut gems from honor points. You can get a jewelcrafter to cut the gem for you. Don’t forget to tip!
3. Usually it is safe to ask someone to make the cut for you.
1) I’m not certain which enchant is best for you, best checking warrior forums. The Sons of Hodir shoulder enchant is 20 dodge rating, 15 defense rating, but there’s another that doesn’t require any rep that you could get for now, it’s actually better for feral tanks but I’m not sure on warriors. Greater Inscription of the Gladiator is 30 stam and 15 resilience, you can buy it with honor from the PVP vendor in Orgrimmar
1.1) Yes, you still have to buy the enchant once you have the rep. I think it’s just over 100g for the Sons of Hodir shoulder enchant.
1.2) There’s enchants for every slot except neck, rings (unless you’re an enchanter) and trinkets. The belt you can buy an Eternal Belt Buckle for that adds a gem slot.
1.3) The enchantments you buy for your head and shoulders you can apply yourself. You can also buy scrolls from the AH and apply the other enchants yourself, but it’s usually a lot cheaper to buy the mats (or get them from the DE roll in heroics) and pay an enchanter to do it for you.
2) You can buy gems from the AH
2.1) You can also buy them for Emblems in Dalaran or for 10,000 honor in Orgrimmar. Since you’re a miner, another way would be to mine Titanium and pay a JC to prospect it for you, it would give random gems and titanium dust, which you could either sell or use to pay the JC, since JC LOVE titanium dust and it’s highly expensive, they’d probably be very happy to prospect in return for it, or you could agree a flat fee.
2.2) Ys, you’re safe to get a JC to cut the gems for you. Either agree a sum to pay before or tip them afterwards, the average rate on my server is 10-15 gold for each epic gem cut. Since cut gems usually sell for a much bigger markup on the AH, this will still be a big saving over buying the gems already cut.
If you ever did get scammed, by someone running off with materials, opening a ticket with Blizzard would get them back and most likely get the person banned so I really wouldn’t worry about that.
1 – how do I get Regalia of the Grand Protector?
3;what is the chance to drop?
4;What name of the BOSS?
5;how do I get tropy of crusade?
7;what is the chance to drop?
8;What name of BOSS
1 – Complete ToC 25 man on Heroic
2 – ToC 25 man on Heroic
3 – Not sure, but I don’t think you should worry about it at this point
4 – N/A
5 – Drops from every bosses in ToC
6 – Redundant
7 – 100%
8 – You should have figured it out now